Virtual meeting: TriNation 2021 can accomodate up to 300 participants
The meeting will be hosted as a collaboration between Norwegian Seafood Research Fund (FHF) and the PD TriNation initiative. The conference is free of charge.
There will be presentations from both science and industry, on the following topics:
- Updates on PD, CMS and HSMI from Norway, Scotland and Ireland
- Epidemiology and disease management
- Host-Pathogen interaction
- Developments in diagnostics
- Vaccine development and vaccine evaluation
Date and time: April 21st-22nd, 12.30-16.00 CET (Both days)
The detailed program and link to registration is found here: https://www.fhf.no/arrangementer/arrangementer/trination/
Please register before April 16th.
Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!
If you have any questions or inquires, please contact the TriNation secretariat at: Britt-Bang.firstname.lastname@example.org